DATA & SERVICES
We collect import/export statistics for major commodity polymers, chemicals, and related products from 100 key countries and offer both standardized reports and customized services that clarify trends in trade for our clients.
Scope of our data
- Latest imports/exports by country, with regional and global summaries (not company-level)
- Trading partners, volumes (metric tons), and price per ton (USD)
- Monthly and YTD analysis, plus 5-year graphs of volume and PPT
- Future trade projections by country, region, and globally
- Historical data from 2010 for all countries and regions
Countries we cover
- We collect direct import/export statistics from 100 countries capturing nearly all of the world’s trade volume.
- Data from key countries that do not report detailed, timely statistics – including Israel, Kuwait, Oman, and the UAE – is derived from trading partners to provide additional, explicit visibility for most products.
- Our unique Matrix methodology reveals a substantial amount of trade for another 126 non-reporting countries and territories.
- Suppressed trade flows and significant disparities between importer and exporter reporting are made visible.
Products we follow
Polymers & Plastics
- Recyclable Polymers
- Styrenic Polymers
- Vinyl Polymers
- Other Polymers
- Fabricated Plastic Products
- Other Plastics
- Vinyl Monomers
- Other Organic Chemicals
Ways to work with the data
- ITP can provide trade information for any product identifiable within the worldwide Harmonized System in a variety of formats designed to meet your specific needs.
- We transform hard-to-use raw statistics into clean finished datasets, reconciling HS codes into clear products, accounting for trade idiosyncrasies, correcting reporting errors, deriving missing flows, and projecting future trade.